Tuesday, August 29, 2006

We're back

Gina and I have been spending the last two weeks in a coach travelling around Europe. 6 Countries in 15 days. Not too bad. I dragged Gina into every cathedral we passed, and even a few churches.
It was sipmly amazing. We saw so much, spent so much, drank so much, ate so much and laughed so much. The only thing we didn't get much of was sleep, which is why we've spent two days recovering. It didn't help that I had organised a braai (bbq) for my youth kids the day after we got back, but we survived, and I am back to work (Gina still has another week, so I'm sulking)
I'll will stick on a series of photos as soon as I've gotten them off the camera!
M

2 Comments:

Blogger Rock in the Grass (Pete Grassow) said...

Welcome back good buddy.

10:37 pm  
Blogger Gus said...

Now post some damn pictures!

5:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home