Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Surprises in Kent...


I was awefully surprised last year in June, when whilst living in London we had the most humid and horribly warm summer. I couldn't believe that this soggy little island could produce weather that Gautengers would run away from.
So this afternoon I am sitting listening to a typical Transvaal afternoon summer thunderstorm. Would you believe it?! Its been too hot to do anything much lately and I am enjoying the coolness of my office at home, which was freezing in winter mind.
So there you are... more surprises from this soggy little island. From snow in April to thunderstorms in July... it's all a grand adventure!!

1 Comments:

Blogger halfhaggis said...

It's global warming I tell you. The weather has been stupid here in SA too.

When did you guys get married? And go to that miserable island?

Mail me already:

halfhaggis {at} gmail {dot} com

2:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home