Thursday, December 28, 2006

Some things are worth waiting for...

So the one thing I had hoped would be possible from the UK has come to me.
Gina and I are still planning on seeing the States before we head home to SA and the Rand, and one of the things I was going to arrange was that we go to see Dave Matthews Band live wherever we were in the US. I was quite happy to change our dates, schedule, timings anything in order to catch a concert.
I could not begin to tell you my delight therefore when I found that the man and his awesome band is going to be performing in London! The weirdest thing is that I have found only ONE, yes ONE, person in the UK who has even heard of Dave Matthews, let alone likes the music. I had given up on any dream that he would tour the UK.
So here are the little pieces of gold:

I am a happy man.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,

so when you say "heading back to SA and the RAND", does that mean you are leaving??????

5:41 pm  
Blogger Rock in the Grass (Pete Grassow) said...

great band. but a long weait to see them!

9:14 pm  
Blogger Murray & Gina UK said...

Just to clear the air, other than should they kick us out, I meant "heading back to SA" in the broader sense of we'll probably go home one day... unless the £ seduces us (ok me) completely

6:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home